Wednesday, May 7, 2008

huge mess

The picture above is my neice, Melear is 5. My nephew, Preston, is 3. I devised a game to keep them quiet. It's called tattle on the baby (whoever sleeps first) and win. Preston keeps winning.

1.

Preston: Melear fell asleep!
Melear: No! No! I'M AWAKE! Preston!
Preston: Uncle, she's asleep! Wake up Melear!
Melear: Stop it.
Preston keeps laughing obnoxiously

2.

Preston: Melear wake up! Uncle she's sleeping.
Me: Yay, you win!
Melear: Preston, you liar! Stop it.
Preston: You're awake!
Preston continues laughing.

3.

Melear: Preston's sleeping.
Preston: No, I'm awake.
Melear is mad.

1 comment:

pheak-pheak said...

that's funny. why do you call him preston? you're like the only one. Anyway..giles and I thought about a nick for him so that he doesnt have to change his name to preston when he goes to school. I think he should go by the name Doc tan...you know short for morodoc tan. clever eh?