Friday, May 9, 2008

80's Night

S will be hosting an 80's night for his birthday. We're somewhat friends again. This is a perfect time for me to rock my rug jacket, bright shirt, tight jeans, and floral tie with some old kicks. Only problem is I got drunk last weekend for a Bachelor's party.

CY's brother calls me, "Mr. No Drink" since I hardly drink. So they were shocked when I out-chugged everyone including the two wrecking balls. And held my own with (chase-less) shots. As you may know my drinking face is full of funk and terror.

30lbs ago I use to be bad at parties. Which were frequent: drink and flirt, drink and throw up. So I started to limit myself after, almost, dying. My friends kept me up that night with slaps and flashes. I don't recall the event. The photos were terrible, posted and lost on Xanga. So much snot.

Funny, I woke up on S's floor in my boxers and a different shirt. He changed me since I threw up all over myself.

So glad I know my limits now. Woo hoo.

No comments: