Friday, July 18, 2008

Maybe I'm Pregnant

Word is I look like fat-boy, Cy's 3 month old cousin, who happens to look like a monk. He's wicked cute. He has all these rolls and reminds me of the youngest brother from Shaolin Soccer. I always bite him and I think that's why he hates me. When he cries I place a pacifier in his mouth. So cute.

*

I'm told the US lifted its ban on mangosteen. That means you don't have to settle for the frozen, canned, or juiced fruits! Believe me, they don't come close! Most of the time the juice is mixed with pear, pineapple, or orange juice.

*

There is a new bill each week. Also I'm helping C since she's on rotations. Next month I will go out and dance. Hopefully it'll be in a different city. We haven't decided which.

Take me somewhere with good fried clams or bright lights.

*

H's google status declared she didn't like Tom Hanks. I've been trying to rent a copy of You Got Mail at the local blockbusters. They each lost their copy (copies). Someone in CT either love him very much or they're out to destroy existing copies.

*

No comments: