Thursday, August 9, 2007

Waking up

Today I woke up thinking that all language is humility. Why? I don't really understand it myself.
I might have dreampt someting.

Words don't really express what we mean but isn't that the beauty of being human?

Imperfect, raw, trying and failing? Wait. I remember now.

My dream:

She tells me how many people have left her life before I said my goodbyes. The multitude of it all. Now she droops her head to the left, "see, they have left only their baggage at my door."

And I place my hand on the small of her back. Telling her, "My dear sunflower--you are not on earth to note the wind or rain. But to push through soil."


When did I start dreaming of wack sayings?


Anyhow if I was her I would have unearthed their luggage to see what they hated most about me. Or maybe I'm just nosey.

No comments: